Fw: Esopus Creek: ICE ALERT !

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2011
      It's very sad how the Esopus Creek has been used recently.  I wouldn't even want to launch my pretty white boat in the gunk, let alone swim at the beach anymore. Sure hope the situation is permantly remedied.

      The kiwanisicearena.com is a good alternative to skating on the creek.  Very reasonable rates for skating & skate rental $3.  Tuesdays & Wednesdays 10:15-1:30 is only $4 for seniors.

      Diane