KAYAKING Thanksgiving, Friday or Weekend

  • Ivan
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 23, 2010
      I will be in Hudson some of these days.

      Also the Esopus in Stone Ridge around Tongore Road is still doable.
      Usually not enough water, or occasionally too much,
      I would like to do this but it requires some logistics for put in , and take out etc.
      Easy white water.
      Anybody interested.
    • waltgorgas@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 24, 2010
        Sorry, the ski season opened three weeks ago at Killington.

        Come on up and join us.  We have very cheap beginner packages and I can get a few deep discount tickets during the week.

        See Killington.com.

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 24, 2010
          Perhaps, but I will have to use a plastic kayak, Can't risk the wooden one.

          --- In KingstonPaddlePals@yahoogroups.com, waltgorgas@... wrote:

          > Sorry, the ski season opened three weeks ago at Killington.
          >
          > Come on up and join us. We have very cheap beginner packages and I can get a few deep discount tickets during the week.
          >
          > See Killington.com.

        • glider
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 24, 2010
            Yes, Ivan, but will you use a whitewater paddle or your touring paddle?  :)

            Perhaps, but I will have to use a plastic kayak, Can't risk the wooden one.

            --- In KingstonPaddlePals@yahoogroups.com, waltgorgas@... wrote:

            > Sorry, the ski season opened three weeks ago at Killington.
            >
            > Come on up and join us. We have very cheap beginner packages and I can get a few deep discount tickets during the week.
            >
            > See Killington.com.

          • Alistair
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 25, 2010
              Would be interested in paddling on the Hudson, Saturday afternoon.

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 27, 2010
                Hi  Alistar, Just talked with Ivan.  How about launching from Freer beach (9W & Canal Street in Port Ewen) at 1:30)?
                the park gate is closed so just travel down the road in front of the
                condos to launch.  Hide tide is 5:30 so we'll travel south.  Ivan and  I both have errands this am.  DianeD

                Would be interested in paddling on the Hudson, Saturday afternoon.

                --- In KingstonPaddlePals@yahoogroups.com, "Ivan" <is.wolfram@...> wrote:

                > I will be in Hudson some of these days.
                >

                > Also the Esopus in Stone Ridge around Tongore Road is still doable.
                > Usually not enough water, or occasionally too much,
                > I would like to do this but it requires some logistics for put in , and take out etc.
                > Easy white water.
                > Anybody interested.

                Recent Activity:
                  Message 7 of 7 , Nov 27, 2010