      Sent from Windows Mail

      From: KingstonPaddlePals@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: ‎Monday‎, ‎August‎ ‎18‎, ‎2014 ‎5‎:‎14‎ ‎PM
      To: KingstonPaddlePals@yahoogroups.com

      My cell is 845-417-8292 but I don't answer on road.  My MD put me on the z pak this morning, so I expect it will kick in by Wed. Anyone else going?

      On Monday, August 18, 2014 7:41 AM, "waltgorgas@... [KingstonPaddlePals]" <KingstonPaddlePals@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Thank you Diane,
      Yes it is Liberty State Park.
      Winds are predicted to be 5 mph.

      I plan to get there early, so if I have your phone number, I can call about any details at Liberty Park.

      PS:
      Ellen Kelly’s trip to Vermont:
      Two days of kayaking,
       27 miles of  road riding,
      dancing at an open air concert.
      Lots of food (I still have some left for breakfast this morning).
      Today:
      Down-hill biking off the gondola at Killngton,
      Trail riding in Rutland , if I have any energy left.

      Sent from Windows Mail