1732Re: Winter Paddling

  • Ivan
    Jan 17, 2013
      Weather forecast is good for Sunday 1/20:
      Over 40 degrees and clear.

      The winds will be strong.
      Maybe very strong.

      I will be at Kingston point ready to unload at 1:10 PM if you or anybody else commits to showing.

      Otherwise I will probably be there anyway.

      Saturday 1/19:

      A little cooler, maybe snow or rain,less wind.
      I might go out about 2:30 PM.

      (local) VI VIII VII - OH WON TO OWE

      --- In KingstonPaddlePals@yahoogroups.com, frasers4@... wrote:
      > Can't paddle this weekend, maybe next.----- Original Message -----From: Ivan Date: Tuesday, January 8, 2013 1:18 pmSubject: [KingstonPaddlePals] Winter PaddlingTo: KingstonPaddlePals@yahoogroups.com> I am interested in getting out on the Hudson on Saturdays and > Sundays if not ice locked.> Early PM.> Anybody interested?> Should have a dry suit.> > Reply> >
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic