No activity in last 7 days
Kingman Army Air Field operated as a Flexible Gunnery School from 1942 to 1945. It then became a large storage field and in February 1946 was turned over to the RFC as War Assets Administration Storage Depot 41. Today it is a Mohave County Airport.
- May 30, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.