Quick Question

  • bassi_einarsson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009
      The first thing I need to do a new site is a domain name. I just did a quick search at godaddy for calidore.com and kingdomofcalidore.com. Both of them are already taken. I am assuming that the original domain name has went with the person who created and hosted the site. If that is the case I will try and find us another domain name that we can use. Having a domain name is the first step I need to get passed to be able to build and upload it to my server so everyone can access it.

      I will keep you posted as to my success with getting us a new one.

      Batu