RE: [KingdomofLyonnesse] archery

  • John Atkins
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 28, 2010
      Message
      My buddy Pinky will be at WoW vending.  He makes atlatl darts as well.  His are a bit thicker diameter than Psaltery Dream's which might make then last longer.  Pinky also makes very cool knifes which is his main thing.

      cog

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 28, 2010
        i will think about it. does he have a site that i can view? i would at least like to see what the price of his darts are.

        rose