RE: [KingdomofLyonnesse] archery

  • John Atkins
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 28, 2010
      Message
      I will most likely be on site Wednesday.  I have to set our camp and the thrown weapons range for my lady.  Thursday will be fine.  If you want to shoot ThursDAY go ahead and use your bow then we'll work on it at night.  Thursday is good for me.  I've got a class Friday then the atlatl battle but that's late afternoon.

      cog
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 28, 2010
        i do hope to make atlatl. i have that new one to try out. still meed the darts. i am going to contact psaltery dreams and see if they are going to be selling them. it will be late thursday. we are leaving around 3 from asheville. i will see you some time that day then.

        again, thank you so much

        rose

      • John Atkins
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 28, 2010
          Message
          My buddy Pinky will be at WoW vending.  He makes atlatl darts as well.  His are a bit thicker diameter than Psaltery Dream's which might make then last longer.  Pinky also makes very cool knifes which is his main thing.

          cog

          i do hope to make atlatl. i have that new one to try out. still meed the darts. i am going to contact psaltery dreams and see if they are going to be selling them. it will be late thursday. we are leaving around 3 from asheville. i will see you some time that day then.

          again, thank you so much

          rose

        • Keat Cahoon
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 28, 2010
            i will think about it. does he have a site that i can view? i would at least like to see what the price of his darts are.

            rose