Re: [KingdomofLyonnesse] archery

  • Keat Cahoon
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 28, 2010

      thank you so much for doing this. you are the expert, so i will get your opinion then. i quess the big question is will i be able to shoot my bow that weekend? i really hope to get some war points for sacred stone there. i hope that you and your lady are well. and i look forward to seeing you at the event.

      rose (keat)

    • John Atkins
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 28, 2010
        Message
        We can work on your bow at night and it will be good to go by the next morning.

        cog

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 28, 2010
          i am going to be arriving thursday evening. what day are you going to arrive? i have a bit of a schedule. i am hoping to meet with baron axel for flag throwing for the processional and loreli said i could get some of my marshalling requirements out of the way. hope to see you there.

          rose (keat)

        • John Atkins
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 28, 2010
            Message
            I will most likely be on site Wednesday.  I have to set our camp and the thrown weapons range for my lady.  Thursday will be fine.  If you want to shoot ThursDAY go ahead and use your bow then we'll work on it at night.  Thursday is good for me.  I've got a class Friday then the atlatl battle but that's late afternoon.

            cog
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 28, 2010
              i do hope to make atlatl. i have that new one to try out. still meed the darts. i am going to contact psaltery dreams and see if they are going to be selling them. it will be late thursday. we are leaving around 3 from asheville. i will see you some time that day then.

              again, thank you so much

              rose

            • John Atkins
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 28, 2010
                Message
                My buddy Pinky will be at WoW vending.  He makes atlatl darts as well.  His are a bit thicker diameter than Psaltery Dream's which might make then last longer.  Pinky also makes very cool knifes which is his main thing.

                cog

                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 28, 2010
                  i will think about it. does he have a site that i can view? i would at least like to see what the price of his darts are.

                  rose