Re: [KingdomofLyonnesse] SEEKING PRINCE COLVILLE

  • Keat Cahoon
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 26, 2010
      so do you think that i need to bring my fire pit? i did not have enough money to go to feast, so i am having to bring food.

      thanks again

    • Isolde Rosemont
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 26, 2010
        portable grills and such are fine.. just be sure to have safety stuff around - we are in the woods!  There is a grocery store not far from site as well as a few fast food joints.

        I/R

        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 26, 2010
          thank you.

        • John Atkins
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 26, 2010
            Message
            Keat,
            You are covered for two at feast.  Come to the atlatl battle or the archery range at 2:30 (champion's shoot) or court and I will give you the feast tokens.

            Enjoy,

            Kog

            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 26, 2010
              thank you so much. and of course i am going to archery and atlatl. hope to see you there.

              keat (rose)