Re: [KingdomofLyonnesse] SEEKING PRINCE COLVILLE

  • Isolde Rosemont
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 26, 2010
      You do have cabin space - looks like cabin 203!

      Snacks, drinks, cooler, chair, etc.

      There are parties going on Friday and Saturday night and lots of non-fighter activities during the day on Saturday - so in addition to the archery you should have plenty to do!

      I'll be on site about 2 pm - anyone arriving before 5 pm will be asked to assist with set up!  :)

      See you this weekend!

      Princess Isolde/Baroness Rozsa

      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 26, 2010
        so do you think that i need to bring my fire pit? i did not have enough money to go to feast, so i am having to bring food.

        thanks again

      • Isolde Rosemont
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 26, 2010
          portable grills and such are fine.. just be sure to have safety stuff around - we are in the woods!  There is a grocery store not far from site as well as a few fast food joints.

          I/R

          so do you think that i need to bring my fire pit? i did not have enough money to go to feast, so i am having to bring food.

          thanks again

        • Keat Cahoon
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 26, 2010
            thank you.

          • John Atkins
            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 26, 2010
              Message
              Keat,
              You are covered for two at feast.  Come to the atlatl battle or the archery range at 2:30 (champion's shoot) or court and I will give you the feast tokens.

              Enjoy,

              Kog

              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 26, 2010
                thank you so much. and of course i am going to archery and atlatl. hope to see you there.

                keat (rose)