Re: SEEKING PRINCE COLVILLE

  • Gideon D
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 24, 2010
      GOOD LUCK, with all my heart!!!! :-)
      --Edmond--

      --- In KingdomofLyonnesse@yahoogroups.com, "Isolde Rosemont" <isolderosemont@...> wrote:

      > I wanted to take a quick moment and offer apologies on behalf of both His Highness and myself for our lack of due diliegence the past couple of months.
      >
      > We are in the process of purchasing a home currently. House hunting began at the beginning of July and the entire process has consumed our world. We have found a home in Charlotte, are nearing the end of the purchasing process, and are in hopes that we will know what our actual moving date will be before the end of this week.
      >
      > Please bear with us during this transition process - we hope to be settled, unpacked, and ready to get on with medieval fun in just a few weeks!
      >
      > Princess Isolde

    • Keat Cahoon
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 26, 2010

        Good Day your majesty,

        i was hoping that you could help me with something. i know that this is last minute, but what should i bring to the baronial birthday? i sent in my reservations, but i am afraid that i might not have a cabin space...so should i bring the gear i would normally use when camping?

        i hope to hear from you soon...and i want ti wish my congradulations on finding a house.

        Lady Rose McDade

      • Isolde Rosemont
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 26, 2010
          You do have cabin space - looks like cabin 203!

          Snacks, drinks, cooler, chair, etc.

          There are parties going on Friday and Saturday night and lots of non-fighter activities during the day on Saturday - so in addition to the archery you should have plenty to do!

          I'll be on site about 2 pm - anyone arriving before 5 pm will be asked to assist with set up!  :)

          See you this weekend!

          Princess Isolde/Baroness Rozsa

          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 26, 2010
            so do you think that i need to bring my fire pit? i did not have enough money to go to feast, so i am having to bring food.

            thanks again

          • Isolde Rosemont
            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 26, 2010
              portable grills and such are fine.. just be sure to have safety stuff around - we are in the woods!  There is a grocery store not far from site as well as a few fast food joints.

              I/R

              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 26, 2010
                thank you.

              • John Atkins
                Message 7 of 13 , Aug 26, 2010
                  Message
                  Keat,
                  You are covered for two at feast.  Come to the atlatl battle or the archery range at 2:30 (champion's shoot) or court and I will give you the feast tokens.

                  Enjoy,

                  Kog

                  Message 8 of 13 , Aug 26, 2010
                    thank you so much. and of course i am going to archery and atlatl. hope to see you there.

                    keat (rose)