Re: [KingdomofLyonnesse] Rumors

  • Isolde Rosemont
    Message 1 of 36 , Aug 6, 2010
      I will make sure that His Highness sees this thread.  He is supposed to be going up tonight or tomorrow morning for the Pennsic Pity Party at Elchenburg Castle.

      I will be traveling to the Pennsic Wars in about.. an hour.  :)

      I do want to pass on that His Highness and I may be moving some point over the next two months to a new home in Charlotte.   As soon as we know for certain we will be able to set a more definitive schedule.

      (KoG - my deepest sympathies to you and your lady wife for your loss - I was at that point just a few years ago myself quite unexpectedly, if you need anything at all, just ask. )

      May the world grant each of you great joy and happiness,
      Princess Isolde

      Message 36 of 36 , Aug 19, 2010
        ok. it is coming on it's way. and thank you so much for the help so late. hope to see you there.

        rose

        To all of my fellow Callidorians, I hope that grace smiles upon you and your households today.