Rumors

  • The Greys
    Message 1 of 36 , Aug 6, 2010
      I was told a rumor that the next Lyonnesse event was to have a "hunt" for the archers. Do we have any details as to location or date? I have used the "hunt" theme several times for SAAD and could come up with a seriously diabolical shoot for Lyonnesse.

      kog
    • Keat Cahoon
      Message 36 of 36 , Aug 19, 2010
        ok. it is coming on it's way. and thank you so much for the help so late. hope to see you there.

        rose

        To all of my fellow Callidorians, I hope that grace smiles upon you and your households today.