June Event. thank you's.

  • Christopher Colville
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2010
      First I would like to thank all of the persons who were able to attend and brave the heat to spend some quality time under the shade of a tree.

      Lord Geoffrey D'Anjou-  Thank you for hosting the event.  The site was lovely and the proximity to restrooms and parking were very much appreciated.  It was also a pleasure to meet your mother at the event.

      Sir Batu of the Golden Horde- Thank you for hosting and marshaling the archery shoot as those who attended truly enjoyed themselves.

      Lady Svanna- Thank you for attending and sharing snacks with everyone.

      Katheryne "kat"- Thank you for attending the event for bringing the elusive mouse le'tit.

      Congratulations go out to LADY Rose McDade for receiving her acknowledgement of arms and becoming a lady of our court.  A thank you to Lady Rose for the fine gift.

      Matthew- thank you for attending and helping to eradicate the vermin at the shoot.

      Lady Kolfinna Galmirsdottir- Thank you for attending and for bringing the water to those who sometimes forget.

      Countess Kari Kyst- Thank you for attending and speding time with Lyonnesse.

      We also achieved the recruitment of two new persons who attended the group and who also participated. Lord Geoffrey will be helping to add them to the e-group as well.

      A small but enjoyable event under the weather conditions.  Thank you all for helping to make Lyonnesse a joy.

      Prince Christopher Colville