Re: [KingdomofLyonnesse] Shameless plug

  • carrie blaskowski
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17 7:54 AM
      Very nice photo Kog. :)  Congrats on your win!

      Tristan & I hope to be out in that neck of the woods (Castle Elkinbug) this Saturday for the (SCA) event. It works out for us to mingle pleasure with a family trip. Perhaps we will see some of you there?

      Sorry again that we were in Louisville this past weekend and couldn't make the event! Hopefully next time will be better timing for us.

      Elena