Next event

  • The Greys
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2010
      May have asked or been stted before, but is there room for archery at our next event? I'll bring things to shoot at if so. Just let me know.

      kog
    • darthsem@charter.net
      Message 2 of 2 , May 25, 2010
        Yes, there will be room for a standard 20, 30, 40 shoot as well as woods for a hunt type shoot, I don't know if there is enough level ground for a clout shoot, but you can evaluate it when you see the site.

        See you all June 12th.

        Geoffroi