June event.

  • semonewolf
    Message 1 of 4 , May 21, 2010
      Dear friend and noble cousins, Greetings are sent to you from Lord Geoffroi De Anjou.

      Our most regal Prince and Princess have toured our lands to celebrate the solidarity of our kingdom. And now, after a long campaign, they wish to spend a day at leisure enjoying deeds at arms for friendships sake, games with the arrow and bolt, as well as merry making with friends.

      This gathering will take place Saturday, June 12th on the day of the feast of St. Christian and St. Cominus. Guide your caravans to 2020 Springfield Rd. Spartanburg, South Carolina 29316. When you arrive, please follow the signs to the field. The site will open at 9:30 and close at 5pm. Since their is no cost for entry into this event, please be sure to bring what food and drink you require or wish to share as there will be no feast. Indoor restrooms and changing areas are available on site and plenty of field space for pavilions and display.

      To encourage our gentry to join us please declare your participation often and loudly to build anticipation for the day's activities.

      Until we meet in my lands in June, I remain

      Lord Geoffroi
    • Christopher Colville
      Message 2 of 4 , May 23, 2010
        We definitely look forward to visiting with friends.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 24, 2010

          i am ready to make the treck. just have to hitch the horses and pack the gear. hope all are fairing well. have missed sitting around the fire and conversing with those who are my family. am looking forward to seeing you all again.

          and coming along is the fiance

          salutations until the day

          Rose McDade and Matthew Quinn

        • Christopher Colville
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 7, 2010
            Greetings to all those gentles on this list!  We very much look forward to seeing all old and new friends on this day.  A joyful noise to the trumpets of heralds as the sound your arrival.  Currently we have confirmation of the following gentles attending.

            Prince Christopher Colville
            Princess Isolde Rosemont
            Lord Geoffroi De Anjou
            M'Lady Rose Mc Dade
            M'Lady Rose's Fiancee
            M'Lady Katheryne (KAT)
            New friends from sca nottinghill coil
            New friends from sca hidden mountain
            M'Lady Nicole (unconfirmed)
            M'lady Isolde (unconfirmed)
            Sir Batu the Mongol (unconfirmed)
            Lady Svanna (unconfirmed)
            Sir Kastoff of Grey (unable to attend)
            Lady Elanor (unable to attend)
            Sir Edmond Leon (Unable to attend)
            Lady Bella (unable to attend)
            Lord Tristan (unable to attend)
            M'lady Elena (unable to attend)
            M'Lord Buliwyf (unable to attend)
            M'lord Bradley (unable to attend)
            M''lord Thorstenn (unable to attend)

            If you know someone who would like to come to the event to see what our group is about please pass the event information on to them.

            Thank you,

            Christopher Colville