Re: [KingdomofLyonnesse] JUNE Event info on website

  • darthsem@charter.net
    Message 1 of 27 , May 13, 2010
      I am working with the grounds crew to determine the layout, and the Dean is has not yet solidified my request for the facilities. The event will happen regardless of the grounds crew and the dean but the details will vary a little. I am waiting a couple more days so I can post the most accurate information. The event will happen in Spartanburg, SC on Sat. June 12th. There will be opportunities for combat and archery. That is all I have in stone so far.

      I apoligize for any inconvienience.

      Geoffrie