Re: a request for the future

  • Gideon D
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2010
      No time like the present, done.
      --Sir Edmond--

      --- In KingdomofLyonnesse@yahoogroups.com, "The Greys" <cogworks@...>
      wrote:

      > Lately there has been discussion about the continuation of our little
      kingdom. I believe we need a clearer concept of our focus. Thus I
      suggest that each member of the populace write up what being a member of
      Lyonesse means to them and what Lyonesse offers them then post that to
      the files section of this list in the folder FOCUS.

      > I would hope to NOT read things like "I like re-enacting but hate the
      SCA". I don't consider that a valid reason (though it may be and you
      may not be alone). I would hope to read things like "Lyonesse offers me
      the opportunity to create and share with like minded people a more
      accurate portrayal of my choosen persona".