Re: [KingdomofLyonnesse] a request for the future

  • Tristan Wulf
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30 12:52 PM
      I think this is an excellent idea.  I got into some of this in my prior email (written with Elena) about Blackthorne, schedules and what not.  I will re-visit that in a more focused way as you suggest as I still have an interest in seeing Lyonnesse continue and thrive.  I hope you all have a great time at the coming event and hope we can make some of the next ones.

      Tristan of Blackthorne

      "You're meant to charge in banners flying, sword drawn! That's what all the other knights did..." -- Princess Fiona
      "Yeah, right before they burst into flame!" -- Shrek

      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2010
        No time like the present, done.
        --Sir Edmond--

        --- In KingdomofLyonnesse@yahoogroups.com, "The Greys" <cogworks@...>