a request for the future

  • The Greys
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2010
      Lately there has been discussion about the continuation of our little kingdom. I believe we need a clearer concept of our focus. Thus I suggest that each member of the populace write up what being a member of Lyonesse means to them and what Lyonesse offers them then post that to the files section of this list in the folder FOCUS.

      I would hope to NOT read things like "I like re-enacting but hate the SCA". I don't consider that a valid reason (though it may be and you may not be alone). I would hope to read things like "Lyonesse offers me the opportunity to create and share with like minded people a more accurate portrayal of my choosen persona".

      Cat/Rose and I stumbled upon a shared feeling at SAAD that has precipitated this request.

      kog
    • Tristan Wulf
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2010
        I think this is an excellent idea.  I got into some of this in my prior email (written with Elena) about Blackthorne, schedules and what not.  I will re-visit that in a more focused way as you suggest as I still have an interest in seeing Lyonnesse continue and thrive.  I hope you all have a great time at the coming event and hope we can make some of the next ones.

        Tristan of Blackthorne

        "You're meant to charge in banners flying, sword drawn! That's what all the other knights did..." -- Princess Fiona
        "Yeah, right before they burst into flame!" -- Shrek

        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2010
          No time like the present, done.
          --Sir Edmond--

          --- In KingdomofLyonnesse@yahoogroups.com, "The Greys" <cogworks@...>