Event!!!!!! Who is coming??????????

  • Isolde Rosemont
    Message 1 of 27 , Apr 21, 2010

      So we have attending the event June 12, 2010 in Spartanburg, SC:

      Geoffrey (event steward)
      Kastoff
      Christopher
      Isolde

      Anyone else????????????
    • Tristan Wulf
      Message 2 of 27 , Apr 21, 2010
        Elena and I are out of town for her job on that weekend.  So that means that we will be unable to make it to this event.  We hope it goes well and everyone who does make it has a good time.

        As for Prince Christopher's question about projects, I have been working on armor in a blacksmith class and also completed and framed (framing thanks to a friend) the Lyonesse map I had been working on.  I will post pics of those things soon.

        Tristan (and Elena) of House Blackthorne

        "You're meant to charge in banners flying, sword drawn! That's what all the other knights did..." -- Princess Fiona
        "Yeah, right before they burst into flame!" -- Shrek

        Message 3 of 27 , Apr 21, 2010

          Event June 12, 2010 in Spartanburg, SC:

          Attending:
          Geoffrey (event steward)
          Kastoff
          Christopher
          Isolde

          Unable to attend:
          Tristan
          Elena
        • Christopher Colville
          Message 4 of 27 , Apr 23, 2010
            Hey sorry to hear you guys are not going to make it, but we all understand jobs come first. :)  awesome on the map and your continued work on your arts.  hope to see the finished product soon.

            Sir Christopher

            Message 5 of 27 , Apr 29, 2010

              Svana and I will be there for the event now that my mundane life is giving me some free time. THANK GOODNESS!

              Batu

              Message 6 of 27 , Apr 29, 2010
                my fiance and i are planning to be there. hope all is well within the kingdom lives and mundane as well. school is almost over for me this semester. then one summer school and a job. at least i know in advance.

                since this will be a bit of a drive, are there cabins at the location or do we need to bring a tent. all i have is mundane.

                hope to see all of you soon

                rose mcdade and matthew quinn

              • Isolde Rosemont
                Message 7 of 27 , Apr 29, 2010

                  Spartanburg Event - June 12, 2010

                  Attending:
                  Geoffrey (event steward)
                  Kastoff
                  Christopher
                  Isolde
                  Batu
                  Svana
                  Rose
                  Matthew

                  Unable to attend:
                  Tristan
                  Elena

                  Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Princess Isolde

                • Isolde Rosemont
                  Message 8 of 27 , May 3, 2010

                    Batu - Can we get the event added to the calendar on the website?

                    Geoffrey - can you get him the information on the event to be put up?

                    thank you!
                    Isolde
                  • Isolde Rosemont
                    Message 9 of 27 , May 13, 2010

                      Hi...

                      Can we get the event info posted and on the website??

                      Thank you!!
                      Isolde

                    • darthsem@charter.net
                      Message 10 of 27 , May 13, 2010
                        I am working with the grounds crew to determine the layout, and the Dean is has not yet solidified my request for the facilities. The event will happen regardless of the grounds crew and the dean but the details will vary a little. I am waiting a couple more days so I can post the most accurate information. The event will happen in Spartanburg, SC on Sat. June 12th. There will be opportunities for combat and archery. That is all I have in stone so far.

                        I apoligize for any inconvienience.

                        Geoffrie