events on the horizon

  • Christopher Colville
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2010
      ok folks I know the snows have destroyed our ability to gather and share story and song. As well as the dreaded financial needs of our friends to work extra during these troubled economical times.

      However we do have a few events in our horizon.

      Lord Geoffrey D'Anjou --has brought forward an event in the planning stage for late May 2010.

      Sir Batu has expressed his interest in hosting an event as well in 2010.

      and we have the investiture of Blackthorne in 2010.

      all we need is for these fine folks to let us all know when and where and how much :)

      also I plan to host a gathering mindful of Pennsic week to those whom cannot travel or make that event. in August 2010.  Site to be determined but most likely will be at the Elkin site due to the use of the Old Fort camp during this time.  A woods series and a living village full of useful skills of the hunt and fish type. for those interested please let me know.

      We do have open November's St. Martin event if anyone wishes to host it.

      Prince Christopher Colville