Re: [KingdomofLyonnesse] Just reporting in and saying "HELLOOOOO!!!!"

  • Isolde Rosemont
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2010
      His Highness and I have had a few people approach us lately to let us know that they are interested in hosting events for the Kingdom.  As plans develop and firm up, we will be sure to pass the information along.

      Blackthorne it is wonderful to hear from you.  We are still of a mind to do your Investiture.  As it will be your Investiture, I will leave it to the Incipient Barony to host the event and plan it out as befits your Barony's vision of its first investiture.  Please work with His Highness and I in choosing a date and we will see our first Baronage invested!

      May you all stay warm and safe in this continuing winter.

      Princess Isolde

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 2, 2010
        Highnesses,

        People of Lyonnesse,

        I bid you good evening :)

        It is with mingled sorrow and excitement that I bid you all adieu. I shall soon be traveling far from the borders of our fair kingdom to seek my fortune. I shall think fondly on you while on my journey and wish for you a blessed and glory filled future.

        I had hoped to host a gathering this spring, but alas, due to my travels I shall be unable to do so. I hope all our adventures take us to great places and that our experiences might bring us once more together.

        Godspeed,
        Lady Elizabeth Kent

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 3, 2010
          We will miss you but we wish you good fortune and a safe journey until such time as our paths cross again.

          Tristan of Blackthorne

          "You're meant to charge in banners flying, sword drawn! That's what all the other knights did..." -- Princess Fiona
          "Yeah, right before they burst into flame!" -- Shrek

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 3, 2010
            oh. i wish that you were staying. but, i understand that one must travel to find who they are. i wish you the best of travels and a safe and fair winds all the way. i do hope that you come back to us. after all, we are a family. crazy at times, but a family none the less.

            from your friend
            Rose McDade (keat cahoon)

            To all of my fellow Callidorians, I hope that grace smiles upon you and your households today.

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 7, 2010
              Lady Elizabeth,

              Your presence will be greatly missed and we look forward to the time that allows you to return and regale us with your adventures.
              As the people of Lyonnesse are a heroic people, we shall expect greatness in the telling of your deeds upon your return!

              Instead of adieu, I shall bid you bon voyage.

              Until such time,
              --Sir Edmond Leon d'Lucien--

              --- In KingdomofLyonnesse@yahoogroups.com, Kjrstn Barranti <auroramelia@...> wrote:

              > Highnesses,
              >
              > People of Lyonnesse,
              >
              > I bid you good evening :)
              >
              > It is with mingled sorrow and excitement that I bid you all adieu. I shall soon be traveling far from the borders of our fair kingdom to seek my fortune. I shall think fondly on you while on my journey and wish for you a blessed and glory filled future.
              >
              > I had hoped to host a gathering this spring, but alas, due to my travels I shall be unable to do so. I hope all our adventures take us to great places and that our experiences might bring us once more together.
              >
              > Godspeed,
              > Lady Elizabeth Kent

            • Christopher Colville
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 9, 2010
                Yes we are still mindful of the investiture of balckthorne, and do look forward to news of when and where.

                Prince Christopher