ISO Sir Batu and Lady Elizabeth...

  • Christopher Colville
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2010
      please get intouch with me ASAP off the list as both of you volunteered to host the next event.

      Right now we have two available weekends in April so we need to move fast.

      Prince Christopher Colville.

    • Larry Ray
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2010

        My Lord

        Please send me your phone number so we can talk instead of e-mail. My number is 1-336-793-4486

        Batu