Re: [KingdomofLyonnesse] Spring Event

  • Keat Cahoon
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 18, 2009
      i agree. i will have to decide what SCA events that i would like to go to. i am defiently going to saad this year. i was disapointed when i missed last years, so i am going. i am fairly clear as well. let us hope the weather does not dampen our spirits. i am snowed in this weekend. thank god for all the candles and lanterns that i have. at least i am not in a drafty castle, and i am also glad i am not camping this weekend.

      have a merry holidays and a happy festivus for the rest of us.

      keat cahoon (rose mcdade)

      To all of my fellow Callidorians, I hope that grace smiles upon you and your households today.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 5, 2010

        It's a new year full of new possibilities!!  I am so looking forward to seeing the growth of our tiny kingdom during the next year and visiting with each of you at our upcoming events.

        If you are working on an event or slated to, please be sure to get in touch with His Highness as soon as possible so that we can get these events set in motion.

        If you would like to teach an afternoon class at one of the events - please contact me as I will be setting these up.

        Please do not forget that at the Spring event we will be investing our very first Baron and Baroness of our Kingdom.

        I look forward to seeing what each of you have been up to during our long break and seeing what creations you have come up with to add to the beauty and wonder of our world!

        With warmest regards,
        Princess Isolde
      • Keat Cahoon
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 5, 2010
          i am looking at teaching a book making class, but i need to practice some more. also, do we know when and where the next event is going to be held? i am trying to get those weekends listed out so i can block them off while i am looking for a job.

          hope you all have a blessed new years.

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 6, 2010
            Thanks for posting this.  Any of the first 3 weekends in April (Apr 3, 10, 17) are probably the ideal dates for me.  Of those, I like Apr 10 the best as it leaves open weekends before and after the event which is always nice for me for prep beforehand and relaxing after.

            I hope others will post what dates are good for them as well so we can avoid any more cancellations of events due to schedule conflicts.  I will be looking forward to seeing what everyone has been up to as well.  I hope everyone has a great year!

            Tristan Lopez de Blackthorne

            PS I am taking an armor class with a local blacksmith here so I should have some new self-made armor pieces (and new skills) to show by our Spring Event.  :)

            "You're meant to charge in banners flying, sword drawn! That's what all the other knights did..." -- Princess Fiona
            "Yeah, right before they burst into flame!" -- Shrek

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 6, 2010
              the only weekend i have blocked off in april is for saad. any weekend is fine right now but i would like to know quickly so i can block them off. i hope to see all of you soon through the sca or our mighty (little) kingdom.

              salutations
              rose mcdade (keat cahoon)