Fair Greeting

  • Keat Cahoon
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2009
      to all of my lyonesse friends,

      i hope that all of you have a wonderful thanksgiving (though i know this is an american tradition) and a blessed season.

      may the warm fires and good food tide you through this cold winter, and i hope to see you all in the spring.

      Rose Mcdade (keat cahoon) and Kyle Perkins

      To all of my fellow Callidorians, I hope that grace smiles upon you and your households today.

    • Isolde Rosemont
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2009
        What a beautiful sentiment Keat!   Thank you!

        I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with lots of friends and family!

        Princess Isolde & Prince Christopher
        i hope that all of you have a wonderful thanksgiving (though i know this is an american tradition) and a blessed season.

        may the warm fires and good food tide you through this cold winter, and i hope to see you all in the spring.

        Rose Mcdade (keat cahoon) and Kyle Perkins

        To all of my fellow Callidorians, I hope that grace smiles upon you and your households today.

      • Christopher Colville
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
          Thank you keat i hope your holidays were great also.