RE: [KingdomofLyonnesse] Spring Event

  • Christopher Colville
    Message 1 of 29 , Nov 16, 2009
      thank you Sir Batu. let us talk.

      --- On Thu, 11/12/09, Larry Ray <swordsman@...> wrote:

      From: Larry Ray <swordsman@...>
      Subject: RE: [KingdomofLyonnesse] Spring Event
      To: KingdomofLyonnesse@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, November 12, 2009, 2:12 PM

      I would love to discuss the possibility of doing the spring event with.

      Batu

      Message 2 of 29 , Nov 16, 2009
        thank you so much Lady Elizabeth.  certainly it helps to have some options and add a few more capable event stewards to the roster.

        From: Isolde Rosemont <isolderosemont@ earthlink. net>
        To: KingdomofLyonnesse@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Thursday, November 12, 2009, 9:35 AM

        Back to Spring Event

        We obviously want to have one!  However Prince Christopher has been the main person in charge of setting up event and organizing them.  I would LOVE to see someone else try their hand at doing this.  I have a decent amount of experience running events and will be more than happy to provide any guidance - as will Prince Christopher.

        Please consider taking this task on for the Spring Event!

        Princess Isolde