Carolina Ren Faire

  • Kjrstn Barranti
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2009
      Just a reminder to anyone interested in joining us, that Their Highnesses and I shall be attending the Carolina Renaissance Faire this Saturday, in Concord, NC.

      Instead of going in garb (which I did a few weeks ago when I went with family :), this weekend I'll be going dressed futuro-historically in Steampunk gear. Anyone interested in joining me in such a fashion is more than welcome :D

      Hope to see some more of you out on Saturday!

      ~Elizabeth of Kent

      crimeofpoisson.etsy.com
    • Gideon D
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2009
        Oh, NOW comes the talk of Steampunk! ;-)
        Already plotting my Steampunk goodness for next year's ConCarolinas...

        --Edmond--