Re: [KingdomofLyonnesse] update

  • Kjrstn Barranti
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 2009
      Your Highness,
      I shall endeavor to accomplish something spiffing for my kit while away from all the wonderful subjects of the fair Kingdom.
      I very much wish for Your continued recovery and send great thoughts of healing Your way.
      I look forward to seeing You and all the people of Lyonnesse soon!
      ~Elizabeth of Kent

      crimeofpoisson.etsy.com