principality event will continue as scheduled.

  • sirchristopher_colville
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      given our recent activity our groups event will still continue, on September 18-19 2009. i hope everyone who can make it can bring a friend as we have quite a bit happening this day.

      ARCHERY is still on!!!

      Heavy is still on!!!

      ARTS are still on!!!

      BARDIC still on!!!

      FUN!!!

      Vigil for Lord Batu (bassi) on friday still on

      elevation of barony from incipient to full status on

      lets make this an awesome event please bring your pavilions, your banners, your flags, your very best! please forward the event flyer to all likeminded people who wish to participate in a group that wishes to be more acurate and makes all activities a priority.

      Sir Christopher Colville
      Steward.