Re: [KingdomofLyonnesse] Re: hats for cold weather

  • Keat Cahoon
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 6, 2009
      thank you, my lady. i will look at those.

      keat (rose mcdade)

      To all of my fellow Callidorians, I hope that grace smiles upon you and your households today.

      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 11, 2009
        KEAT . . .

        Absolutely correct, I will not mind AT ALL if you'd like to use my hood for a pattern, just give us a call or drop me a private email.

        --Sir Edmond--