      From: KingdomofLyonnesse@yahoogroups.com [mailto:KingdomofLyonnesse@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Keat Cahoon
      Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 8:23 PM
      To: KingdomofLyonnesse@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [KingdomofLyonnesse] archery

      i am going to be arriving thursday evening. what day are you going to arrive? i have a bit of a schedule. i am hoping to meet with baron axel for flag throwing for the processional and loreli said i could get some of my marshalling requirements out of the way. hope to see you there.

      rose (keat)

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic