      From: KingdomofLyonnesse@yahoogroups.com [mailto:KingdomofLyonnesse@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Keat Cahoon
      Sent: Monday, September 27, 2010 8:00 PM
      To: keat cahoon
      Subject: [KingdomofLyonnesse] archery

      dear kog,
      i do not remember is we solidified the fact that i did need a bit of deer horn for an arrow rest. i hope that this message does not come to late. i am camping with croisbrigte again just for the fact that i know more people in that canton (hope i got that right). i hope all is well and i look forward to seeing you soon.
      rose (keat)
      To all of my fellow Callidorians, I hope that grace smiles upon you and your households today.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic