      Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 2:10 PM
      Subject: Re: [KingdomofLyonnesse] SEEKING PRINCE COLVILLE

      Good Day your majesty,

      i was hoping that you could help me with something. i know that this is last minute, but what should i bring to the baronial birthday? i sent in my reservations, but i am afraid that i might not have a cabin space...so should i bring the gear i would normally use when camping?

      i hope to hear from you soon...and i want ti wish my congradulations on finding a house.

      Lady Rose McDade

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic