Trying to Track Down Jeff Kyer from WATSFIC in the mid-1980s

  • genesdio
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2013
      Good Morning!

      I have reason to believe that the aforementioned Jeff Kyer is the one overseeing this group's list. If it is, could he (or anyone else who knows him, for that matter) please e-mail me a current/active address for his e-mail at rmgreen1@... in order to pass along information on an upcoming gaming event which might be of interest to him.

      Thanks very much!

      - Ronald M. Green -