Re: [KoDP] Question about IOS version, exploration event

  • outis02
    Message 1 of 5 , May 15, 2013
      I've always thought that event was made just to annoy players.

      I've played more than a hundred games, and I don't remember ever managing to get rid of it permanently.

      --- In KingOfDragonPass@yahoogroups.com, Bryan Thexton <bethexton@...> wrote:

      > Use all the options, keep at it, they generally go away eventually, but they are always a pain to get rid of.

    • Zachary Kline
      Message 2 of 5 , May 15, 2013
        They will go away if you keep pushing them long enough. It takes a while, but doesn't really cost anything except frustration.

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 5 , May 15, 2013
          On 15 May 2013, at 09:48, KingOfDragonPass@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          > I've played more than a hundred games, and I don't remember ever managing to get rid of it permanently.

          It's definitely possible to get rid of the rubble runner menace. From memory, this is one of the great majority of scenes where not only is there no right answer, but the results can depend on the skills of the leaders implementing your actions (as well as some luck).

          David Dunham http://a-sharp.com Twitter: @KingDragonPass