How Orlanth helped Chalana Arroy to fight Malia

  • Hartmut
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2012
      Forgive me this question only indirectly related to KoDP.
      I am looking for a HeroQuest in which Orlanth (or any storm god) supports Chalana Arroy in fighting Malia. My research found a hint on a similar Quest in KoDP, but from all I could find I could not destille enough information on how it really went. I want to use it in my tabletop campaign.
      Any hints or pointers?

      Pomeroi
    • Christensen, Darin
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2012
        I have not read any materials on this, but there are several thoughts
        that quickly come to mind:

        1. Moving air makes it harder for diseases to fester/helps people
        recover more rapidly from certain types of diseases-Orlanth's wind
        weakens Malia's power.

        2. Orlanth protects Chalana Arroy as Malia and her allies try to
        physically oppose her.

        3. Orlanth helps rally those who are thinking of passively
        appeasing Malia.

        Forgive me this question only indirectly related to KoDP.
        I am looking for a HeroQuest in which Orlanth (or any storm god)
        supports Chalana Arroy in fighting Malia. My research found a hint on a
        similar Quest in KoDP, but from all I could find I could not destille
        enough information on how it really went. I want to use it in my
        tabletop campaign.
        Any hints or pointers?

        Pomeroi

        mail.bullivant.com made the following annotations
        Please be advised that, unless expressly stated otherwise, any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this e-mail, including attachments, is not intended to be used by any person for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Service.

      • Hartmut Steffin
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 9, 2012
          Thanks Darin,

          surely nice basic ideas.
          The Background: Think Borderlands' Revenge of Muriah. The Broo are destroyed, but the land needs cleansing...
          Someone came up with Heler, surely able to create a rainpour strong enough. I want to make it a HQ with stages like
          - find Heler (why could he be difficult to fnd?)
          - benevolent Heler wants to help, but considers collateral damage through floods etc.
          - PCs need to find a way around.... perhaps convince beavers to help?! (How much fun can GM and PCs have here?!)
          - Heler agrees to help
          - HQ solved

          BUT STILL I would like to know about the HQ as it is in KoDP!

          Pomeroi