Re: Savegame editing

  • jtj_pro13
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 23, 2010
      There's a bit of a problem in that the anti-word wrapping line breaking function (thingy) has broken the code, and it's a bit of a bother to sort through that humongous wall of text and remove the line breaks.

      --- In KingOfDragonPass@yahoogroups.com, "outis02" <uly@...> wrote:

      > This is the updated KoDP savegame template file, for anyone interested. It's now slightly better formatted for viewing. As with before, please ignore all the SetColor functions.
      > Wall of Code Text
    • outis02
      Message 2 of 18 , Dec 23, 2010
        Sorry, but I can't help it. Newsgroups are limited this way.

        The code itself isn't linebreak-sensitive, so you could just remove all line breaks, and then add line breaks to all semicolons. It's easy enough with a decent text editor (such as 010 Editor that I used).