Re: [KoDP] Random Event & Cults

  • perkele000
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2010
      -- In KingOfDragonPass@yahoogroups.com, Bryan Thexton <bethexton@...> wrote:

      > Heh, on that one I usually go with highest combat....and if that is
      > close to equal I avoided Humakti, on the theory that they might be > more likely to kill the challenger!

      I just went for the most likely to win the duel option :->

      > There other events where I'm often torn between cult and >ability.....like hunting some monster for another clan (be it a wyrm >or a walkatpus)....the Uralda following with heroic ability in >Animals, or an Odaylan who is only Very Good with Animals?

      I can feel your pain. The quoted has haunted me, too. And if I recall correctly the game always lists your nobles according their combat ability when you need to select a noble on random events? So there really is no hint wheather a Odaylan or a Vingan goes over an Elmal when hunting down a vampire for example.
    • perkele000
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 4, 2010
        > Good to hear it's still working (I don't think I ever got around to >installing Windows 7 to test).

        I'll admit I didn't actually even try to intstall it to WIn7 without the XP mode. But at least with XP mode the game looks to work just fine.