Hello everyone

  • one_very_evil_person
    Message 1 of 5 , May 29, 2010
      I have been playing kodp for the last 6 weeks and it's a great game.
      I want to know more about this game and share my experiences with the rest of the group.
      :)
    • Alexander G. M. Smith
      Message 2 of 5 , May 29, 2010
        one_very_evil_person wrote on Sat, 29 May 2010 11:37:28 +0000:
        > I have been playing kodp for the last 6 weeks and it's a great game.
        > I want to know more about this game and share my experiences with the rest of the group.
        > :)

        Welcome to the group. There has been quite a bit of discussion in the past, so you can find old messages about how the game works, FAQs and some recent reverse engineering of the save game files.

        - Alex
      • one_very_evil_person
        Message 3 of 5 , May 29, 2010
          How do you increase your reputation?

          --- In KingOfDragonPass@yahoogroups.com, "Alexander G. M. Smith" <agmsmith@...> wrote:

          > one_very_evil_person wrote on Sat, 29 May 2010 11:37:28 +0000:
          > > I have been playing kodp for the last 6 weeks and it's a great game.
          > > I want to know more about this game and share my experiences with the rest of the group.
          > > :)
          >
          > Welcome to the group. There has been quite a bit of discussion in the past, so you can find old messages about how the game works, FAQs and some recent reverse engineering of the save game files.

          > - Alex

        • Alexander G. M. Smith
          Message 4 of 5 , May 30, 2010
            one_very_evil_person wrote on Sat, 29 May 2010 21:03:39 +0000:
            > How do you increase your reputation?

            It's complex. You pretty much have to be a good politician.

            But at least with the save game deconstruction, you can see how your
            reputation factors are doing. Look for old messages from outis02;
            he describes things like the friendliness of each clan to your clan,
            and 32 different personality traits for each of your leaders.

            - Alex
          • Bryan Thexton
            Message 5 of 5 , May 30, 2010
              Or, from a simpler perspective:

              - max out your magic in Diplomacy each sacred time.
              - have blessings in your temples that help with relations....you can see what these are on the rune rock in the middle of your diplomacy screen.
              - attacking people and generally being mean to them will make them not like you so much, while giving them gifts and being nice to them will tend to make them like you more.

              There are more factors than that, but that should be enough to get you in general good standing with with most clans.