Re: What's new?

  • Kenrae
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2008
      Yeah, many of us are listening, I guess ;).

      I still play it from time to time, it's that good.
    • donmoody@pro-ns.net
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 1, 2008
        > I still play it from time to time, it's that good.

        Same here.

        DonMoody
      • Meredith Dixon
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 1, 2008
          On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 13:23:43 -0600 (CST), you wrote:

          >> I still play it from time to time, it's that good.

          I play it quite often actually. A few years ago I broke a finger and it was the
          only really interesting game I could play on the computer with minimal typing and
          mouse movement. I played it constantly for weeks, until my finger healed. The
          dev team did a really wonderful job with minor text variations, which so rarely
          make you feel that you've read the same text a million times before, even when you
          have. :)

          --
          Meredith Dixon <dixonm@...>
          Check out *Raven Days*: http://www.ravendays.org