Re: Boosting abilities; 7 different worshippers on the ring; Tribal regalia; Sacrifices (long)

  • suportgiathainguyen
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2007
      I got 100+ sicks or 100+ injured a few times

      IN those cases, best you can do is CA heroquest. there's an option
      of heal the sick/wound. BAM. No more sick/wound.

      Another option is sacrifice to Malia who is (often) cheaper than CA
      in curing the sicks.

      Anyone ever got success resurrecting yet? I did remember once a
      tribe sell a treasure say resurrection success. Pity I pay too few...

      --- In KingOfDragonPass@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Kyer" <jeff.kyer@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In KingOfDragonPass@egroups.com, "Kaj Sotala" <Tspro@N...>
      wrote:
      > > >-Then, once you have a war leader with excellent
      > > >combat, you can consider doing a more general quest to
      > > >boost up other leaders too.
      > >
      > (decent idea bout Chosen ONe deleted, good except for the frequent
      > saving part that is)
      >

      > > Information often 'leaks' from one game to another. I suspect
      the
      > 'Ghost Temple'
      > > bug has something to do with constant reloading - at the end of
      my
      > last
      > > game, I had about ten temples for Urox in my Sacred Time screen.
      > That
      > > was pretty annoying.
      >
      > Ghost Temple bug? That sound interesting...
      >
      > > With this technique, I got twice a Barntar king. Since the
      Chosen
      > One also
      > > gets really strong, there is nothing stopping you from doing two
      > Heroquests
      > > each year. Heck, I think I even did three in one game!
      > >

      > > In addition, I'd like to say that the need to have worshippers
      for
      > each of the
      > > seven Lightbringers on the Ring is being over-estimated. I
      almost
      > never have
      > > them all on the Ring. Who cares about the god they worship? As
      long
      > as
      >
      > Not seven lightbringers. Just 7 different deities. And it does
      make
      > a difference. About as much as using a ring/non-ring member for a
      > hero quest.
      >
      > > they have good skills, welcome to the Ring! (With the expection
      of
      > Chalana
      > > Arroy and Eurmal - Since my clan seems to get often sick for
      some
      > reason,
      > > I want a healer and the ring, and Eurmal - well, the events
      caused
      > by having
      > > a Trickster on the ring, and then input he gives are so funny
      that
      > want him!)
      >
      > Getting sick often doesn't happen with my clans. I usually have a
      CA
      > shrine with Curing and spend a point on healing magic at Sacred
      Time.

      > Once you have more than 30 people sick, you start to get things
      > sprialing out of control.
      >
      > > Then, whats the advantage of having a larger Tribal regalia?
      >
      > More magic each year if you are king. One more point and having
      good
      > regalia makes the tribe more *durable* I think.
      >
      > > One more thing. I'd like to have the ability to sacrifice more
      than
      > 50 goods.
      > > Normally, 50 is all good and well, but when sacrificing to
      Chalana