Gaming in Southern Spain

  • Philip Murphy
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2006
      Guys & Gals,

      First, apologies if you're reading this for the umpteenth time. I've
      posted it to all of my Yahoo! Groups, for obvious reasons.

      I'm about to relocate to southern Spain – Fuengirola to be precise.
      Does anyone know of any gamers or gaming groups in that area? Or
      have any ideas as to how I might track some down?

      Thanks in advance for any help, and sorry again for the multiple posts.

      Regards,

      Philip
    • Kenrae
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2006
        > Gaming in Southern Spain
        > Posted by: "Philip Murphy"
        >
        > Guys & Gals,
        >
        > First, apologies if you're reading this for the umpteenth time. I've
        > posted it to all of my Yahoo! Groups, for obvious reasons.
        >
        > I'm about to relocate to southern Spain – Fuengirola to be precise.
        > Does anyone know of any gamers or gaming groups in that area? Or
        > have any ideas as to how I might track some down?
        >
        > Thanks in advance for any help, and sorry again for the multiple posts.
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Philip

        Hi Philip,

        I live in Barcelona, so I can't help you, but you could try posting to
        the Spanish Glorantha mail list. It's a Yahoogroup just like this one
        called "GloranthaHispana":

        You're free to post there, we'll welcome you ;-)