heroquests mapping

  • Loran
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2006
      Hello to all,
      For my own players group for a HQ game around the table, I wish to map
      all heroquests stations within the game, but it takes me too much time
      to get all possibilities by playing the game that I was wondering if
      someone has already done some work on it and coul share it with me.
      Thanks in advance.
      Loran
    • Alexander G. M. Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16, 2006
        Loran wrote on Wed, 16 Aug 2006 03:21:32 -0000:
        > Hello to all,
        > For my own players group for a HQ game around the table, I wish to map
        > all heroquests stations within the game, but it takes me too much time
        > to get all possibilities by playing the game that I was wondering if
        > someone has already done some work on it and coul share it with me.

        There's a list of all the game events and tresures in KoDPx.txt at
        http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/kayodeepeeans/files/ but I don't
        see a cheat sheet there listing all the quests.

        - Alex
      • dharper@golden.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 16, 2006
          Quoting Loran <aillet_l@...>:

          > Hello to all,
          > For my own players group for a HQ game around the table, I wish to map
          > all heroquests stations within the game, but it takes me too much time
          > to get all possibilities by playing the game that I was wondering if
          > someone has already done some work on it and coul share it with me.
          > Thanks in advance.
          > Loran

          I'd be interested in this as well, although I know less about Heroquest than
          most on the list. I've played Runequest before, several editions ago, and I've
          really grown to love KoDP for its unique iron age Norse feel. Heroquesting is
          the most interesting part of it and I've been interested in analyzing it for
          some time for use in other games, but I never get around to it.

          I'd help manually, but I lent my copy of KoDP to a friend as part of my (so far
          vain) crusade to get others to realize how good this game is. If I do get it
          back soon and you still need help, what information would be helpful? Possible
          endings? Chooseable effects? Chooseable decisions at each point in the quest?

          Dave

          This mail sent through WebMail | Courtesy of Execulink