Skip to search.

storm tribe & quests

  • alain.roques
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2005
      in "Storm Tribe" for Herowars you can find the same quest as KoDP

      p8 the making of the storm tribe
      p56 elmal guards the stead
      p108 humakt he champion
      p121 issaries the conciliator

      But I have one question.
      Their ansers1 are good but are they the best ones for KoDP? I'm not sure
      of that.

      2 others questions
      - Does the myths change in the different games ? I don't read them each
      time and now I have a big doubt
      - An add-on for "how vinga joined the thunder brothers" "umath and
      asrelia" "how to solve kinstrife" and "the gathering of the goddesses" ?
    • Alexander G. M. Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , May 24, 2005
        alain.roques wrote on Tue, 24 May 2005 18:35:10 +0200:
        > in "Storm Tribe" for Herowars you can find the same quest as KoDP
        > [...]
        > Their ansers1 are good but are they the best ones for KoDP? I'm not sure
        > of that.

        Storm Tribe came out after King of Dragon Pass, so likely they took the
        KoDP text and rewrote it for the new book.

        - Alex
        Message 3 of 3 , May 25, 2005
          Alain

          >in "Storm Tribe" for Herowars you can find the same quest as KoDP
          >
          >p8 the making of the storm tribe
          >p56 elmal guards the stead
          >p108 humakt he champion
          >p121 issaries the conciliator
          >
          >But I have one question.
          >Their ansers1 are good but are they the best ones for KoDP? I'm not sure
          >of that.

          What answers? The book has the text of the myths, but no answers that
          I recall. There might have been some editing, but I think it would
          have been minimal. I don't remember if there was space for the
          "secret" version of the myths (which usually has heroquesting hints).

          >2 others questions
          >- Does the myths change in the different games ? I don't read them each
          >time and now I have a big doubt

          No.

          >- An add-on for "how vinga joined the thunder brothers" "umath and
          >asrelia" "how to solve kinstrife" and "the gathering of the goddesses" ?

          What's the question? It's not possible to add heroquests to the game
          via an update.
          --

          David Dunham A Sharp, LLC
          Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404 http://a-sharp.com