Attention Finnish fans

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2005
      I apologize to the rest of you, but I'm being sent to Helsinki on
      short notice next week, and would love the opportunity to meet some
      of the Finnish KoDP fans. I'll be free on 16 and 17 April. Please
      reply directly (NOT TO THE LIST).

      (Even if you don't live in Finland, you might be interested to know
      that we were told that King of Dragon Pass was at one time in the top
      10 list of computer game sales.)
      --

      David Dunham A Sharp, LLC
      Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404 http://a-sharp.com