KoDP - where to get it?

  • Soren Petersen
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2004
      Hi all,

      Yes, I'm that rarity - a Gloranthan gamer who has not yet played
      KoDP. Finally gotten a pc up and running, I was looking around the
      English retailers, trying to find a copy - but with no luck.

      Does anyone on the list know of any games shops (preferably in UK or
      Eire) which still sell the game?

      Cheers,
      Soren Petersen
      Galway, Ireland
    • Bruce Ferrie
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 2004
        Hi Soren,

        Leisure Games (based in Finchley, North London) have it listed on their
        website:

        http://www.leisuregames.com/acatalog/Main_Catalogue_HeroQuest__Issaries_Inc___253.html

        And they do a fine and reliable mail order/online shop, to boot.

        Regards,

        Bruce

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 8, 2004
          Soren

          >Does anyone on the list know of any games shops (preferably in UK or
          >Eire) which still sell the game?

          While we have no way of knowing which of the shops on our list
          <http://a-sharp.com/buy/retail.html> actually have the game in stock,
          most of them should be able to order it from their local distributor
          (probably Esdevium in your area).

          And from what I've heard, Warehouse 23 does a decent job even with
          transatlantic orders.
          --

          David Dunham A Sharp david@...
          Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404 http://a-sharp.com