1.7 update

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 2, 2002
      Even though it's been nearly 3 years since King of Dragon Pass was
      released, we are pleased to announce an update which fixes a handful
      of bugs.

      I haven't yet updated our web site or made any announcements because
      I'd like to make sure everything works OK -- please let me know if
      there are any problems.

      This is almost certainly the last update. I hope to have an
      announcement within a week, about another fun project we've been
      working on lately (no, it's not a sequel).

      For Windows
      <http://a-sharp.com/kodp/update/KoDP-16update.zip>

      For Mac OS (runs in Classic under Mac OS X):
      <http://a-sharp.com/kodp/update/KoDP-1.7update.sit>

      General information on Updates:
      <http://a-sharp.com/kodp/update/>

      Bugs Fixed:
      Fixed problem where no children were born [3138]
      Fixed possible crash sacrificing to Vinga in a scene [3136]
      Fixed sacrifice results after learning of Orlkensor's fate [3139]
      Losing wildlands because you split the clan won't annoy the fox [3140]
      Fixed rare bug if cursed skirt appears early [3088]
      --

      David Dunham A Sharp david@...
      Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404 http://a-sharp.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 3, 2002
        Is the 1.7 only for Mac ?
      • alakoring
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 3, 2002
          <alain.roques@f...> wrote:

          > Is the 1.7 only for Mac ?

          No. The URL should have been

          For Windows
          <http://a-sharp.com/kodp/update/KoDP-17update.zip>
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 3, 2002
            Kaj:

            > >I hope to have an
            >>announcement within a week, about another fun project we've been
            >>working on lately (no, it's not a sequel).
            >
            > Is it a game, though?

            No. It's personal software (as opposed to business software).

            > > For Windows
            >> <http://a-sharp.com/kodp/update/KoDP-16update.zip>
            >
            > Shouldn't this be http://a-sharp.com/kodp/update/KoDP-17update.zip ?

            Yes. Sorry about that!

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 7, 2002
              >> Shouldn't this be http://a-sharp.com/kodp/update/KoDP-17update.zip ?
              >
              > Yes. Sorry about that!

              So has anyone successfully installed the update under Windows or Mac?
              --

              David Dunham A Sharp david@...
              Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404 http://a-sharp.com
              Spare no expense to make everything as economical as possible --Samuel Goldwyn
            • Dave Camoirano
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 8, 2002
                On Tuesday, October 8, 2002, at 12:51 AM, David Dunham wrote:

                > >>  Shouldn't this be http://a-sharp.com/kodp/update/KoDP-17update.zip ?
                > >
                > >  Yes. Sorry about that!
                >
                > So has anyone successfully installed the update under Windows or Mac?

                On the Mac. Unfortunately, I've not had a chance to actually play
                (although I did run the program and looked to make sure that the update
                installed ok.)

                Dave

              • Scott Kullberg
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 8, 2002
                  David Dunham <david@...> writes:

                  >>> Shouldn't this be http://a-sharp.com/kodp/update/KoDP-17update.zip ?
                  >>
                  >> Yes. Sorry about that!
                  >
                  > So has anyone successfully installed the update under Windows or Mac?

                  Works for me under Windoze. Says it's 1.7 and everything.

                  --
                  Scott E Kullberg --><-- sekullbe@...
                  When I am working on a problem I never think about beauty. I only think
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 8, 2002
                    --- David Dunham <david@...> wrote: > >>
                    Shouldn't this be
                    > http://a-sharp.com/kodp/update/KoDP-17update.zip ?
                    > >
                    > > Yes. Sorry about that!
                    >
                    > So has anyone successfully installed the update
                    > under Windows or Mac?

                    Yep, I installed it under PC and it seems to work
                    fine. Although there was one little thing. When I
                    raided one fire season, it came up with the results of
                    the raid when I finished, then I clicked the 'X' in
                    the bottom right corner. When this happened, another
                    raid results screen seemed to come up, which was
                    similar but not the same as the other one. It was the
                    same kind of raid and the same clan, but the results
                    were slightly different. After this happened, I
                    defended three raids, and it became Earth season. This
                    was strange because my original raid was the first
                    part of the Fire season not the second. I don't know
                    whether I just wasn't really paying attention, and it
                    hasn't happened again, but I felt I should say
                    something just in case.

                    > --
                    >
                    > David Dunham A Sharp david@...
                    > Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404 http://a-sharp.com
                    > Spare no expense to make everything as economical as
                    > possible --Samuel Goldwyn

                    > List/archive URL:
                    > http://www.onelist.com/community/KingOfDragonPass
                    >
                    > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
                    > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                    http://mobile.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger for SMS
                    - Always be connected to your Messenger Friends